
Merry Christmas everyone! I'm so happy that it is Christmas time. Nothing is like christmas time. It makes me so happy to think on the birth of our savior and how truly grateful I am that he was born and that he died for us so that we could have eternal salvation. I'm so happy to be with my family for more then three days at a time and be able to sleep, read, exercise, and help my mom out around the house. I miss the easiness of home and the kindness that I can usually expect from my family. The Christmas has a different feeling to it for me because I've grown to appreciate my family so much more, and I've grown so much closer to my savior. Thank you thank you thank you all for helping me through this first semester of school. It's been so hard for me to get through, and I'm so grateful for the little things I've received in the way of prayers, notes, and friendship. Merry Christmas! I hope that it is all you could ever dream of. All my love.
2 comments:
GIRL YOU AWESOME. I deleted my last comment because I deleted the post that I was telling you about. Basically my life is a big fat delete button. PAH
Post a Comment