Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lazy Pants

I feel like the most lazy pants person... I've hardly gotten anything done since I've been home from the Y.  I've worked out a few times, but heaven knows it was not good enough.  Today was my best work out for what feels like years.  But I've made some new goals for the new year of 2009.  I hope be better suited for the challenges that come to me... So here are my 6 goals for 2009: 
   1.) I will have more fun by: spending more time with my friends and maybe a little less with my family, and at home in sandy... No offence family you know i love you, just need to get to know more people and enjoy what life I have before me. 
  2.) I will run a marathon!!! In October!... Hopefully the St. George one if after the Salt Lake or Provo half marathon I feel like I could do that twice. 
   3.) I will grow up and be proper. It's about time I start acting like a lady. 
   4.) I will do better in school by: having a better outlook because now I know what it's like to be in college.  And I'll have better study habits and more time to study... maybe... hopefully...
   5.) I will SHOWER MORE, LOOK LIKE A GIRL MORE, AND WAKE UP ONTIME AND GO TO BED ONTIME.  What a goal huh... but seriously, it's going to make all the difference in the rest of the stuff. 
   6.) lastly if I play lacrosse I will be more prepared because I will run on the days I have stick practice in the mornings... come to me a hot body!!! HAHAHA
 
HAPPY 2009, the good, better, and possibly best new year.  :) 

2 comments:

Whit said...

AMEN. Your goals are freakishly similar to mine. Go figure right? We can help eachother with them like good friends do. HA. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Danielle said...

glad you decided to finally start looking like a girl...i was worried when you were looking like a boy over the break. ok...i know what you mean about that...funny that was one of my goals in college year after year. dont really like to get ready but it does make you feel better...as I am sitting here in my sweats at 3 in the afternoon.