It's so weird how i've felt all day, like I'm worthless, and all I'm doing is moving through the motions of the days. There are some times in my life when i've wondered what my purpose here is... and every time I have these feelings I look to my family for support, I look to my good friends, the scriptures, my p. blessing, and of course (but usually last..) my father in heaven. I just have stupid feelings of inadequacy and self doubt. I seem to lose my persona somewhere in the monotony of my days. I think the reason for these odd feelings today, is the lack of men in my life. I feel like i've lost some of the best things that ever happened to me in my great friends who are either on their missions, about to go on their missions and are so busy that we haven't really gotten the chance to get together this semester, or are in high school.. :(. I thought I made some improvements, claiming that I'd received 3 guys friends while being here in Provo, and it turns out that was just a joke. It's a weird part of me that i've lost, and hardly have the desire to go find again. Maybe this is just PMS!!! BLAST BEING A WOMEN. At least i can still laugh it out and pretend that it's just cuz i'm so awesome that no boy's are pursuin. bah ha ha. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment