I've been lacking in the song posting this last weekendish... I've been a busy girl!
day 11: a song from your favorite band –
Boys like Girls - me you and my medication
As far as bands go, I really like this band. I know almost every one of their songs, and when they come on my Ipod I get really happy... It's not like I want to change it. Kind of like when any ingrid song comes on my ipod, I just get happy to listen to it. So... This is my favorite of those songs from the one cd of them that I have.
day 12: a song from a band you hate – The Format- the first single
I used to really like the Format... thought they had a cool sound and stuff... but now I really don't like them at all. They bother me... Everything about them is whinney and annoying... so I pretend to ignore them... unless this song comes on... it's actually a good one from them.
day 13: a song that is a guilty pleasure – Estelle - American Boys
So the August before I started college I went to Tiawian with my family to visit Kyle's mission... well needless to say we had a LOT of car time so I listened to my ipod a ton. This song would always come up so I decided to learn all the words from it that I could. I do unfortunately know all the words, and therefore it is my guilty pleasure ha. I really do Love it.
day 14: a song that no one would expect you to love – Muse - Hysteria
Now this is a good band, but this song is not really my style. I've never been a girl for rock music or hard rock music, but this is a good song and a band that I actually really like.... I've been happy with everything I've ever heard from them...
Well, Happy wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment