Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's that time of year

Our cute and comfortable bedroom

Shady ish bathroom...

Very much shady downstairs where we do our laundry. I am scared to do down there...
Our kitchen... I love the cabnents

Our living room. I really like it here. It is cozy and quiet, and the UGLY couches are actually quite comfortable. Anyone know a good/ cheap place to buy couch covers?

ScHOOL. Again. And Work, again. Oh man, it has been so hard for me to get back into the mode! After a summer of so many wonderful opportunities and experiences, it has been hard for me to transition into studying for school and even sometimes attending class. It's only been 2 weeks!!! But I know it will all come back. The scheduling, the stress, staying up late to write papers I didn't remember I had due tomorrow till 11:00pm. the night before... and so much more.

So far, I like most things about my senior year. I have just education classes and health classes minus one class for my senior english class (and let me tell you, my professor is SO boring). I like that the people in my classes are basically the same from class to class, so I have friends in there and we feel comfortable doing group projects together etc. I like that I have a gym membership again so that I can go to my own little oaisis every day and have that hour or so to escape. I love this little house that we live in. It is so cute!! There are some things about it that freak me out like our shower and the small basement where our dryer is (pretty sure animals live down there...), and not having a dishwasher, but other than that it is perfect. It is quiet, open, inviting, and so far, so homey. I am happy to be back with my roommates, and living in a ward that is AWESOME. So far the best ward ever. And I got the best calling ever... I am a Relief Society teacher.

God has blessed me so much. And I am so grateful to him. It's that time of year for school and life to begin again... Bring it on.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

You will be a great teacher and that basement does look a little sketchy. Lots of changes for you but it sounds like you have got it handled. If not, know that you can always call me for support. Love you!

Emily and Benjamin said...

Oh my gosh. Do you live at the Atwood house? Cuz that looks exactly like where I lived summer after freshman year. So funny. Hope everything is going well!

Anna Collett said...

Walmart has some pretty good couch covers for cheap. And don't worry...that house isn't THAT bad....ha and hey, at least you aren't paying a thousand dollars to live there! haha Enjoy your senior year!

Sister Clayton said...

Go forth with faith...it will be fabulous! XOXO, MAMA

janc@mac.com said...

Best wishes on this school year. It looks like you have lots of nice space.