Thursday, December 10, 2009

FINALS TIME

Yikes! I can not can not believe that it's already time for finals and intense studying and STRESS! Man, I just finished today a 10 page essay final for my Asian Humanities class that my professor thought would only take us 3 hours to complete. Too bad it took me 4 times that much time to complete. Thank you to my cute mom who spent her morning this morning fixing all my editorial mistakes. Love you mom!

Here's a secret, I actually like finals time in a sense because that's when I get a chance to review all the material that I have learned throughout the semester and it makes me think... hey Kels, you're actually pretty smart... :) Until of course, I go to the testing center and the score on the screen does not give me a Perfect, Good Job, or Excellent... and then, I just laugh because that's my life in college... usually I'm the one that walks out of the testing center de-jected and calling her mamma to cry and complain about her failure... ha ha! But everyone, I will tell you right now that I will NOT get lower then a C on any of my finals. I'm hoping for 4 a's and a C+ at least... so... for this week I will say...

WISH ME LUCK! :)

Also, I just want to give a shout out to my beautiful sister in law Jacee who had her baby last night at 3:45. His name is Bryson Christopher Clayton, and seriously, he's the cutest kid! 9 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 inches long! Huge and precious. Love you guys!

No comments: