P.P.S. happy easter! It's been a good little holiday. :)
Monday, April 13, 2009
One week... and 3 days... and freedom will be mine.
I'm almost there! I can't believe it. I also can't wait till I'm back in my home and back on schedule. I'm so happy to have made it through 2 semesters of college... my first year is almost over. I will post after I'm done with it all, but just as a catch up... I have one more tournament that is friday through sunday and then 3 days of finals and then SHOOT SON I'm outta provo. can't wait. loves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow...the last year went fast for me! prob not so much for you but man I look back and think my baby is 7 months old and she was born like a week after school started for you. good luck at your games and on your finals. summer is waiting.
Post a Comment