Holy cannoli!!! I cannot believe how quickly time has been flying by me. I am so happy for this, but at the same time, WHAT have I been doing for the last 3 months? I can't even remember. It seems like each day is full of the same things... School, coaching, lacrosse, running, studying, laughing, eating... Then I go to bed and start it all again. I know that I am busy, but it has been awesome. The last few days I have had really wonderful people who I love so much text me or call me and just say, "Kels, how's it going?" These small questions about my life have made so much of a difference to me! It is great to know that I have such a wonderful support system of friends and family who will just give me a call and let me talk about life, and much as they probably don't want to hear about it... ;)
A lot of times people ask me, "how do you do it all?" and I can honestly answer you I do it all because I want to, and because I have so much help. Without the support of loved ones, I would not be able to do it. I have a great support system in my family, who enable me to reach for the stars and try to find my dreams, and my Girls that I coach have been just darling and accepting of me. I have a great support system of roommates and friends who help me out in little/subtle ways but it makes all the difference. I have a father in heaven who watches out for me and gives me strength. I do not do it all, YOU do it all for me, so I just really want to say thanks! And in 4 weeks I will be done with SCHOOL!!! Yay.
p.s. go cougs. They play in the sweet 16 tonight!!!!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment