Thursday, March 19, 2009
Provoking thought...
So as I was reading some selections from Frued for my Humanities class, I had this feeling... when is the point in which you truly appreciate your past and lean on hopes for the future to help you become what your ideal self? EX: I was once a chubby chubster. Very large for a 12 year old girl. I have made my life into a world that pretty much revolves around fitness... my major, my passions... pretty much deal with health and fitness! So, how did this happen? And when did I reach that point of contentedness that I feel I am in right now? I think it was after my first semester of college when I decided that i was quite normal, and that I was quite happy with being a strong and fit girl, stead of being a sticky one... :) Happy day to ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There have been a few times in my life where I've had realizations like this - they are life changing!
HEY LOOK!! i can read your blog now and make comments. Finally. Frued is an interesting fella. Very profound thoughts come from him. I don't know if I have been as affected due to the fact that I am having trouble finding my passion.
Insights into our own character are interesting. I love reading about your insights. It gives me more to think about my own self.
I love the very professional terminology you used...chubby chubster...laughing really hard over here! You are awesome and beautiful and you know you it has always been that way. Nothing has changed just your attitude.
Post a Comment