
O how I love the sun shine! It reminds me of the person that I want to be every day. I'm so much happier with an ocean breeze in my face and my buddies by my side in shorts and a t-shirt. It was a great trip and a perfect excuse to get away. Now I probably should have been paying more attention to Lacrosse while I was there, but I mostly just loved being away from p-town and drama and have an excuse to just let loose. It was fun to be with my team and we even one one game!!! It's kinda funny though cuz we all seemed to enjoy the beach more then the actual lacrosse playing. Girls will be girls.
2 comments:
Since when have you ever surfed in Hawaii??? :) I am glad that you had such an AWESOME time! It helps to break free every now and then.
Post a Comment