Monday, November 3, 2008
Okay okay it's not that bad...
I think that I found a little bit of my answer this week. I found a friend, and actually my lacrosse team to me seems like a huge group of friends, who I can get along with easily. I don't feel like I have to put on a face, or carry myself like a really good mormon girl would all the time. In short, I can be human. It's great when you find people that are just like you, who work hard, and seem to not get what they want out of life, but still they're happy. I find a lot of inspiration from my mom in times like these. She carries a lot more on her plate then I do, and so does my dad. What incredible examples they are for me. Also my sisters and brothers who are hard workers, and have gone through a whole lot. You're all my example and I love you! I hope to be like you in a few years, but for now, I'm going to keep learning and growing as a person. My friend Emily said today as we were running, "What's life if you don't give it all you got?" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay :) for friends...and awesome music on your blog. i use it as my radio !
you are cute kels...and never forget that and your cuteness will get you a lot in life. Hang in there because college will bring lots of ups and downs but if it weren't for all those ups and downs you wouldn't learn all the great life lessons that come with them. All those who have been a freshman in college have been there...it is a tough transition but you will get the hang of it soon enough and will look back and say "WOW, I learned a lot!" Love ya!
Thanks guys :) Love you all. I'll take that stuff to heart. :)
Yes! It's all about the attitude you take! Those small moments at college where you feel like you're going NOWHERE will always happen--especially at first. Everyone in college reevaluates themselves all the time. But the good thing is that it only goes up from here. Always. Love you!
Post a Comment