Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FUNNY!

So in my observations today I just had to write this on my blog too! It's been a day for bloging what can I say... I love it right now ha... anyways, I decided today to look like a good looking girl with my hair and make up done... what a sad thing that it had to be a decision for me to make... and I went to the cannon center alone... sat down by myself... and a dude came and sat by me even though I was "studying".  I thought, "weird, this doesn't happen when I'm in my running clothes..." then during my women's studies class today, the dudes in there (yes there are men in my women's studies class...) actually started the conversations with me today.  I think this has something to do with the fact that I looked like a women for one of the rare occasions so far in college.  I must be better at being "pretty"... ha ha!!!

5 comments:

Whit said...

Oh my gosh, was it Dan???

Girl, I was reading through your posts today and I think the reason we get along is I am feeling those very same things. You stole the words right out of my mouth! You are a big huge blessing to me and I just think the world of you! Hallejuiah for psychology!!!!

Katie said...

Hey you. You were right I do appreciate this entry. I understand what you are going through (as you well know). It is hard but worth it to look nice, most of the time. I need to be better at it myself. I should hang out there all spiffed out and see if I can get a cute guy to notice me. I wonder.... ^_^

Kim said...

You are so funny! It does make a difference. Not only because you look cute, but because you FEEL cute and it gives you more confidence! Do it for you, not them... but they will notice!

Nicole said...

too funny...but it takes effort to get ready. :) any of the guys cute???

Anna Jay said...

Kels, your dress has nothing to do with it. The CanC is a cultivating ground for love, that's all :)